Friday, January 7, 2011

Past

Wheww... what a week it has been! I started back to work after breaking my ankle, and needless to say I'm pooped come 5!!
I did have the pleasure of buying a new serger this afternoon, and
couldn't be happier with this one! I have already finished a top for Kateley.
Serging makes the process go by much faster.  I wanted to post some
outfits that I have done in the past.


This is a peasant top with cordnating riffle bottom, one of my favorites!

                          On my little model is a ruffle top and matching ruffle bottom.
I love this fabric, and was fortunate enough to get this at a local fabric shop in Atlanta when we were there for the Braves game! If your ever in Georgia, you have to check out                                                                 Whipstitch!
 This outfit is a fav too! Another peasant top with ruffle bottoms! So cute, it wold look fab for Christmas!
Stay tuned for some more outfits this weekend, overalls, overalls, and more overalls!
That is if I can actually get anyhting done with my wild women at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment