Friday, April 8, 2011

Sick and Sew

The past eight days haven't been the best or easiest for my baby! She has been on two different antibiotics, oral steroids, albuterol treatments, cough medicine, allergy meds, two shots of rochephin, and now we are on a steroid that is to be taken through her nebulizer. So needless to say we're tired of doctor's offices, pollen, medicine, and the occasional visits to the local ER. I believe if we had to enter the doors of the ER again Maxie Claire would curse me for life! She's being treated for wheezing, (asthma), pneumonia, and now we possibly have a viral thing making her fever return again! BLAH! Begone germs! POW!

I have missed six of the past seven days of work, and let's just say that's not so good! But baby likes her momma to hold her!! And who can say no to that? Here's a little of what we've been doing here...
Wathcing multiple hours of cartoons, eating lots and I mean lots of cereal, playing photoshoot with her babies, and giving momma the occasional lip!

Even under the weather she's still got some attitude to her! Yesterday I went in and got her up form her nap, as I was taking down her blackout, she said in the sweetest, softtess voice that any cute little angel could use, Mommy, I not your friend. Just like it's normal to verbally bash your loved ones. She had more after that, a little, Your mean mommy, and the some sticking her tounge out at me over and over. Don't you just love steriods???

I have actually got some sewing in, alot for my recent track record. I am planning on having  a booth at the Art on the Square, in conjuction with 

Come check a great bunch of local artist including myself on April 30th, in uptown Shelby! Can't wait, I wanted to give a taste of some things that will be there.


Like I said my sewing room is a hot mess, but it's def. worth it! Hope to see you there!

I started this post at nine this morning, it's now after nine tonight and I've got another one throwing up....let's hope this doesn't spread! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment