Saturday, April 23, 2011

He is Risen!

Hey there! And Happy Easter!! I feel so blessed to have spend the day with family that lives out of the state, and around people that make me smile! Being around all that love helps remind me how fortunate we are that on Good Friday our Savior died on the cross for us and will rise again on Easter Sunday! Amazing how He could love each and everyone of us that much to endure the pain and suffering so that you and I could have eternal life with Him one day in Heaven! I'm not sure about you, but how exciting will it be to one day see His face, and the faces of many others I miss dearly.

I have been busy, busy sewing all sorts of new stuff for the show I'm doing this Saturday, April 30 in uptown Shelby. Please come by and show some support to local artists in this town! I'd love to see you!

I designed a new line: Sweet Safari
And let's just say I love these fabrics together! Hopefully I'm not alone on that opinion! Take a look for yourself:


This is the Sweet Safari Apron Dress, available in 6-12months thru girls 9/10.




This is the Sweet Safari Skirt and Tank. Available in 12-18 months thru 5t.


All of these items have been listed on Etsy. Click on over if you are interested in learning more about these items.KateClaireDesigns.Etsy.com

I hope you all have a safe and blessed Easter relaxing and spending time with those close to you. I know I sure will!

1 Peter 1:21 Through Him you believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and glorified Him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment