Monday, May 2, 2011

Art on the Square!

Well I did it! I survived my first Art Fair and didn't break anything, lose merchandise, or scare off any customers! Woo hoo!! I think I had a great booth display that was light and colorful. I'll let ya'll be the judge of that!

I had so much fun and learned some new things for my next shows. I def. need to stock up on inventory before going! Some people don't mind placing orders at shows, but alot don't likie! Oh and FOR SURE there will be some boy items coming out soon! I have had alot of inquiries for boys clothes so I'm gonna deliver!! I really wish there was a way to get some input on what the people, AKA: Mommas, want to see in cute children's clothing. Until I figure that out, I'll keep trying to satisfy who ever I can.

So let's get to the good stuff... pictures!! And alot of them!

 I used a freshly painted antique ladder to display the goods! It worked out pretty well.
 I had a little coloring station to occupy the kids while the mommas shopped...
I displayed some brooches I made in a vintage bowl. These pins are great! Some have buttons in the center, some have differnt beads in the center. If interested the large ones are $4 and the small ones are $3. Great gifts for mothers day!   
 The ladder worked well to keep the clothes seperated and allow enough space to easily look through them.
I can't wait till that puppy is full of clothes!


The tags! Care instructions are on the oppisite side.

One of my new favorite pieces!


 And last but not least the mannequins, I'll be adding about two or three more of these to make a little stuffed family! They really help to show how the close will look on your child and not just on the hanger!

If you have any questions about any of the pieces in the post, email me the size and i can send you pricing!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and I hope I can see each of you some time or another at a craft/art show near you! Thanks to each person that stopped by my tent and said hello! Encouragement is a beautiful thing!


Hebrews 10:24-25
"Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day if His return is drawing near."

No comments:

Post a Comment