Friday, May 20, 2011

Orders!!

I've been MIA in the blog world. I've been finishing the orders for the art show, completeing a few form Etsy, and making some sweet little birthday gifts for some sweet little girls!


I'm not sure about you guys, but I don't think theres enough hours in the day. To work full time, cook, spend time with the girls, clean, and then have a few moments to my self seems impossible right now. I'm trying to remind myself what the order of priority should be...God, my husband, the kids, then all the cleaning and day to day stuff. Needless to say I need to work on that.



I had a great mother's day, complete with cards galore and  a surprising present on Saturday night! Luke NEVER can wait till Sunday to give me my gift. Last year he cracked either the Thursday or Friday before, this year it was Saturday evening. It really cracks me up, and not only can he not wait, he talks about how much I'm gonna love the gift from the time he buys it to the time he gives it to me! I'm not exactly sure who is more excited about the gift... him or me! ;) I loved all the cards that the girls did for me a t church and playschool, it makes me feel real special to see things they created just for me!
And the best gift ever!! Some boots I have had my eye on for a while! I was actually shocked he got them, I ad no idea! I can't wait for the chance to wear them!

A few of the things I've made recently:




Peace, Love, and Cute Clothes!! Great dress to lounge around in, or wear over a bathing suit!
Straps button in back of dress. Elastic added to add great fit!


Love my niece! She's so purdy! The hubby and I went to the Metrolina Expo in early May, and I bought a couple yards of some vintage fabric, and a vintage pillowcase and I made something I Love!
This dress is something I really enjoyed making! And good news... Maxie Claire likes wearing it too! Close ups to come later! Well... all those dirty clothes in the laundry room are calling my name!

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow to show a sweet little peasant dress after a birthday party!

1 comment: