Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sunday Fundays!

We played hookie this Sunday and missed church... bad I know, I was pooped from Saturday's show, (and not a good reason clearly). I thought Luke, the girls, my niece, and myself would play outside, lay around and relax. Exactly what Sundays are for!

 I had brought in my stash form Saturday's show and the girls wanted model everything, so why not capture this moment with my bff...Nikon D60! They truly all looked so cute and seeing all three of them wearing things that I had created made my little heart so happy! I couldn't quit saying, "Look Luke! They're all wearing my clothes!" As if he didn't have eyes. He puts up with ALOT! :) We unloaded the truck and used some of the props for giggles, maybe the funniest/meanest shots of the day:
   
Don't worry no children were harmed in the making of these photos! It was a switch, as soon as the feet hit the ground, she gave me the evil eye and she was fine!
 This one below doesn't show the outfit that well. I just loved what she was doing. I'm not real sure if I will list this outfit on Etsy, the supplier I bought the fabric from doesn't have anymore in stock and I've only been able to find a couple yards here and there. If you are interested in this one message me and I'll create an invoice for you.
 And this is the "Woman! Leave me and my Sprite be!" She drank it right up!! I love the colors of this outfit, it's fun, funky, and comfy, everything my girls love!
 And this by far would be my favorite! I'd love to do any color combos you might want, I love a good challenge of pleasin' the mommas!
 One of my long time friends just had a baby on the 28th, and I'm gonna take pictures of her new addition! So excited to really "play" photographer and catch some precious memories of her! I might even have to make her the smallest, itty bitty dress I've ever done to wear!

I wish all of you who are mothers a very happy and peaceful Mother's Day! I hope you get a day of relaxation, no fussy babies, no filthy house to clean, no meals to cook, and a real long nap on Sunday afternoon! Now back to reality, Ido  hope you enjoy your day with the ones who made you a mother in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment